Friday, July 7, 2017

Week 2

Topic 1
One account I follow is Cute Emergency. It posts pictures of animals, most of them are pretty comical. I love animals which is the main reason I follow this account. Another account I follow is travel. I love seeing pictures from different countries and how beautiful they are. I do have to say they make me pretty jealous though and I want to go on vacation all the time. I also follow Hunter Hayes because I love country music and his music.

The funniest post I have see lately was by the Cute Emergency account. I love corgis so I thought this picture was adorable.
















I don't really like social media that much. I have a Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest but I never really get on Facebook or Instagram because of the drama I constantly see. I use Pinterest for looking at DIY activities and cooking recipes. I absolutely hate twitter and to be honest I am upset that I had to make one for this class. I deleted mine last year because all I saw was negative things and people bashing on each other. No matter who you follow you see some sort of drama.
 
Topic 2
I agree with a lot of things being said in the video. The point she makes bout how were together but no together is spot on. When I am trying to talk to my younger sisters I feel like I am talking to myself half of the time because they are on their phones. I also agree with the fact about how the man feels like he has to colleagues any more. This is relatable to how I feel with my classmates. When I walk into a classroom everyone is on their phones an no one wants to talk to one another.
 
My family doesn't put much effort into making sure we are listening to one another instead of being on our phones. My parents are carefree when it comes to the topic. The one thing I loved about living with my boyfriend the past year is that his family is big on not being on your phone a lot so we would spend a lot of time having actual conversations. We made it a point to never be on our phones while eating dinner whether we were at home or a restaurant. 
 
I'm not a big fan of digital gaming. I don't have any games downloaded on my phone. Most of the time I am working and cant be on my phone anyways. I get on social media probably twice a day. I usually check my email, get on Pinterest, and sometimes check Instagram. I do this when I wake up in the morning and at night when I get off work before I do my homework. I do think that people who are gamers feel a connectivity with other gamers. My brother plays video games all day long during the summer and even when he goes to his friends house they are playing video games.






No comments:

Post a Comment